Invest in Gävleborg to attend the 7x24 Exchange data center conference in Texas, USA
Invest in Gävleborg will attend the "7x24 Exchange: turning vision into action" conference as part of Business Sweden’s Datacenter Initiative. The conference will be held in San Antonio, Texas between 17-20 November 2013.
The Swedish Data Center Initiative also includes representatives from several municipalities from Gävleborg, which have shovel-ready sites perfectly suited for the establishment of new data centers.
Gävleborg offers a host of benefits for data centers, which combine to provide a world-class data center location. Gävleborg’s key data center advantages include:
- Green & inexpensive energy,
- Robust & reliable electricity grid,
- Excellent fiber optic connectivity & low latency,
- Free cooling much of the year,
- A selection of affordable sites & real estate suitable for data centers,
- World-leading regional ICT competence
- Proximity to Stockholm & Arlanda International Airport,
- Political, social & geological stability.
For more information on the Swedish Data Center Initiative, please visit